Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Pre-Christmas entry





I have finally settled in down here. I'm working at the hostel (Painting rooms for now) and just enjoying everything. I can't believe it has been two weeks already, where does the time go?

Tomorrow is Christmas eve already and I get to eat tons of food with the hostel employees. It should be pretty wonderful, but I already miss my Grammy's ham and singing on Christmas eve. And mostly I'll miss my family. But there is Skype, which has helped me stay connected so far and I realized that I don't really miss the snow. I'm perfectly fine with the heat for now, although it's supposed to get up to 110 Degrees F sometime next month, which will probably be pretty rough.

As for the images, the top two are from the botanical Gardens in Rio de Janeiro and the bottom two are of Copacabana.

Anyway, FELIZ NATAL everyone, try to stay warm!

-Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment